SA-ARP Documentations



In Case of IC Problems

In case of any IC problems, please contact the first authority that is concerned. For example, if you have a problem with one of your doors, contact the City Planning Department which is the institution that solves first level problems (first authority).

In Case of OOC Problems

In case of any OOC problems please contact the game administrator. Before contacting the game creator, please make sure that your problem is absolutely not an IC problem, for example, a vehicle that would have disappear.

Here is some good reasons to contact the game creator:
  1. Partnership offers.
  2. Can not login into account.
Since the game is a production of Yanick Coulombe Informatique, you should contact which is the creator of the game.