The infected citizens and the Infected system are regulated by the rules of physics (ruled by the Department of Physic),
the rules of good sense (ruled by the Department of Good Sense), and then the rules of doors (ruled by the City Planning Department).
- An infected citizen is an NPC, role-playing a old-time citizen comign back to life from raidated areas.
- A real player cannot play as a infected citizen.
- An infected citizen has a skin assigned to his levels:
- Level; 1: 162(male) / 75(female);
- Level; 2: 134(male) / 77(female);
- Level; 3: 212 / 230;
- Level; 4: 213;
- Level; 5: 137;
Good Sense Rules
- There is no good sense rules.
City Planning Department Rules
- Killing an infected citizen will give you a reward, assigned to the level of the infected:
- Level; 1: 100$;
- Level; 2: 300$;
- Level; 3: 600$;
- Level; 4: 1200$;
- Level; 5: 2000$;