The general definitions comes before all definitions in this section.
Visit the General Definitions page for more infos.
- Courthouse: A courthouse is an interior in the server that the SA Ministry of justice consider suitable for trials.
- Deposition: Sent only by a SAPD police officer, a deposition is a formal accusation, the suspect will be kept by the Ministry of justice untill his trial.
- Judge: A judge is someone who have been officially named as such position by the SA Ministry of justice.
- Trial: A trial is the procedure to make a decision on a deposition.
- First Authority on Justice: The first authority on justice is the San Andreas Ministry of Justice.