The general definitions comes before all definitions in this section.
Visit the General Definitions page for more infos.
Territories Wars Definitions
- Gang: Gangs are colored subdivisions of the 'gang' faction.
- Gangster: A gangster is a member of the 'gang' faction, but is also classified into a gangs.
- Territory: A territory is a neighborhood. It is owned or not by a gang, and it is takable or not.
- Gang Crib: A gang crib is a door located in a takable territory. It can contain an advantage or not.
- Gang House: A gang house is a door located in a not-takable territory. It is the recruiting and central area of a gang.
- Advantages: Gangster's advantages are gifts hidden in the Gang Cribs.
- First Authority on Territories Wars: The first authority on Territories Wars is the Good Sense Department.
Every single gangster is also defined by some proprieties of his own.
- Name: The unique name of the gangster represent character name of the subscribed user.
- level: The level of the gangster. This player is responsible of everything associated with that door.
- Advantages Buffers: The advantages that the gangster already used during the paycheck.